jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "David Nuescheler" <david.nuesche...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jackrabbit war distribution (was: web based jcr browser contribution)
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2006 13:46:57 GMT
Hi guys,

since we ship our CRX product packaged as a .war file for
quite a while we built some helpers to allow us to have
the JCR explorer, WebDAV and a couple of other features
packaged into a single webapp.

You can see some of that running on http://jcr.day.com .
We'd be happy contribute that to jackrabbit if everybody thinks
that this would make sense. Generally, I think that most
of the other web-ui features that we package into CRX
could also make sense for Jackrabbit.

regards,
david