jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Gruszczynski" <stefan.gruszczyn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JackRabbit performance tests report
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2006 13:47:53 GMT
Hi,

The same code was adjusted to each test, so currently I don't have whole
package, but if you wish I can restore it. Code was very simple and it was
using only classes from most current version of JackRabbit, if not - version
was mentioned in raport. I think that I didn't created any overhead during
tests connected with my test app..

Repository was accesed via JCR-RMI

BR,

Stefan Gruszczynski