jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance degradation in current trunk
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:02:21 GMT
christoph and thomas are both right.

svn r471800 caused a serious performance degradation.
the maven test suite took approx. 50% longer, specific
test cases suffered even more, e.g.:

- org.apache.jackrabbit.test.api.TestAl:; +170%
- org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TestAll:      +300%

for the time being i teverted the changes from r471800.
thomas already identified the issue, he'll post a
revised patch.

cheers
stefan