jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Edgar Poce" <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: web based jcr browser contribution
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:17:21 GMT
Hi jukka

> I think it would make sense to target combining the navigator and
> perhaps also the ntdoc tools together with the current
> jackrabbit-server webapp. That would make for a pretty nice all-in-one
> deployment package for Jackrabbit.

 The jackrabbit server is already integrated in the navigator, see
http://edgarpoce.dyndns.org:8080/jcr-browser/repository/default/, you
can access the file based webdav servlet from the navigator by
clicking an item from the list, I still haven't added a way to access
the item based webdav servlet, I'll probably add a context menu. Btw,
sharing the jcr session between the webdav servlets and the navigator
is in my todo list.

 I'll take a look to integrating the ntdoc contrib project.

br,
edgar