jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Tako Schotanus" <quinte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: web based jcr browser contribution
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2006 12:03:08 GMT
Looks very nice, if you can get it all to work I can stop working on mine ;-)

What I have now is ugly and not very user-friendly at all although it
does allow you to add whatever nodes you want (no support for
multi-values and ordered nodes yet though).

In fact it was when I was working on the namespace manager that I
found it it was impossible to unregister any of them ;-)

Good luck!

-Tako