jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominique Pfister" <dominique.pfis...@day.com>
Subject Re: unlock a node locked by other session
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 17:16:13 GMT
Hi Paco,

You have to remove the lock token from the other session first. The
specification, section 8.4.8, says:

"Note that since at most one session per repository may hold the same
lock token, serial access to the locked item is ensured."

Adding a lock token already owned by session A to some other session B
prints a warning message in jackrabbit, in accordance to the
specification of JSR170 1.0, while in 1.0.1 it will throw a
LockException.

Regards
Dominique