jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject HEADS UP: Jackrabbit restructuring ahead
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:54:32 GMT
Hi,

I'm planning to go forward with the folder renames and other
restructurings outlined in JCR-612 during the weekend. This will
likely invalidate existing working copies so you'll need to either
"svn switch" your copies or get clean checkouts before continuing work
on the Jackrabbit sources.

I'll comment on JCR-612 when I start the restructuring and resolve the
issue when I'm done. Once I'm finished I'll also send brief
instructions on how to best update your working copies to the new
structure.

BR,

Jukka Zitting