jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@day.com>
Subject Re: JCR-247 - time estimate
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 09:14:25 GMT
Hi Magnus,

I'm currently working on this issue and hoping to finish a simple support for
the child axis in a predicate for comparisons, like and contains function in a
couple of days...

regards
  marcel

Magnus Grimsell wrote:
> I'm working on a time estimate for refactoring our product to use jackrabbit as its storage.
> To be able to set constraints on childnodes is an important feature for us so I'm very
interested in the future of JCR-247. Are there any short term plans to solve this issue? If
not, could you estimate the effort for us to provide a patch. A rough number, lets say in
weeks, would be highly appreciated.