jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject (potential) contrib: node type graphing tool
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:30:35 GMT
...while looking at the nt:file/nt:folder discussion, I recently wrote a
small tool for visualizing the node type registry.

It works by transforming an XML system-view export of
/jcr:system/jcr:nodeTypes to a "dot" file, which then can be fed into
Graphviz.

Should I add that to contrib somewhere, possible in or close to
jackrabbit-ntdoc? If so, are there guidelines how to organize something
that isn't Java code at all (just one XSLT, potentially with
instructions and examples)?

Best regards, Julian