jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Cédric Damioli <cedric.dami...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Contents of jcr-server ?
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 18:30:54 GMT
Hi angela,

Many thanks for all these pointers.
About the 'jcr-remoting-over-webdav' part, I understant that the
JCRWebdavServer stands as the server side, but do you know if someone
ever worked on the JCR client part, to build the whole chain :
JCR API -> WebDav request -> network -> JCRWebdavServer -> JCR Repository

AFAIU, the above chain miss only the first part, ie a JCR implementation
based on Webdav requests. Or am I wrong ?

I'm actually want to set up all possible 'jcr-remoting-over-whatever'
stuff, so that I am able to perform benchmarks, compare functionalities
and so on, ...
Of course if I ever manage to get some figures, I'll post them here.

Regards,
Cédric

--
Cédric Damioli