jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Reschke <julian.resc...@gmx.de>
Subject SPI: question about ChildNodeEntries.replaceEntry (JCR2SPI)
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2006 13:46:48 GMT
Hi,

here's a question about ChildNodeEntries.replaceEntry(). With my SPI
implementation, I'm currently seeing lots of NoSuchItemStateExceptions
logged by that method, although no exceptions occur and the caller seems
to get correct results...

Is this a TODO in JCR2SPI, or does it mean that my SPI implementation is
doing something wrong...?

Best regards, Julian

===

     void replaceEntry(NodeState childState) {
         // NOTE: test if child-state needs to get a new entry not
checked here.
         try {
             LinkedEntries.LinkNode ln = getLinkNode(childState);
             ChildNodeEntry newCne =
ChildNodeReference.create(childState, nodeState.isf, nodeState.idFactory);
             entries.replaceNode(ln, newCne);
         } catch (NoSuchItemStateException e) {
             log.error("Internal error.", e);
         }