jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: SPI: ValueFactory vs Level-1 implementations (part 2)
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2006 14:11:54 GMT
hi julian

that was exactly the reason for not 'hardcoding' the
ValueFactoryImpl as it is the case in jackrabbit.

if you look at the spi2dav project you will find
a slightly modified ValueFactoryImpl, that deals
with exactly this issue.

however i would argue, that it depends on the spi
implementation what kind of ValueFactory it wants
to use. and that was exactly the point, where i
added the ValueFactory to the config together with
the service.

regards
angela