jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about root node children?
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:49:43 GMT
Hi Szymon,

Rereading my email, there is something important I forgot to write: the
snippet of code is the following:

itemOps = new a BatchedItemOperations(...);
NodeState root = itemOps.getNodeState(nodeInfo.getId());
root.getChildNodeEntries();

As you can see root is not an instance of Node but of NodeState. Maybe it
would help you to explain things better?

Nico