jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about root node children?
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:01:18 GMT
Hi,

As you know, I am still fairly new to Jackrabbit and its internals. I think
there is something I didn't understand correctly. Can you please help me?

I am trying to fetch all direct children of the root node from a repository
with 3 nodes I have put in. When I write root.getChildNodeEntries(); I have
a List with 170 elements in it!  When I display their QName, there are only
5 differnent QNames as expected (my 3 nodes + root + jcr:system).

What am I doing wrong please?

BR,
Nico