jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexandru Popescu" <the.mindstorm.mailingl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persisting beans in the content repository
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:11:10 GMT
On 10/12/06, Nicolas Modrzyk <nicolas.modrzyk@macnica.com> wrote:
> Hi Christophe,
>
> A few people pointed out graffito already, and I was greatly
> impressed as I've said in a previous email.
>
> We have the same goal indeed and I also like the comments on
> hibernate which I find very valid.
> But as written on the page you've been liking to, there has been no
> release yet.
> Also surfing the svn repository, no code has been committed since
> december last year, so I thought the project was not developed
> anymore and nobody denied my impression on a previous post.
>
> Therefore, this was developped.

Nicolas, all the above are valid points. However, the source base
haven't changed a lot because it was stable enough (I am using it in
production).
Also, we (Christophe and myself) haven't done much work on it as both
have been quite busy lately and also we were thinking on what new
features should we include. I am wondering if you tried it before
starting to work on your project ;-) ?

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.