jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Magnus Grimsell" <magnus.grims...@idainfront.se>
Subject FW: jta transaction without using jca
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 11:48:49 GMT
I sent this to the user list but didn't get any response so I try the dev list :)

I rewrote JNDIDatabasePersistenceManager a little bit so it doesn't do it's own commits.
This works fine and persistence manager and file system now participates in the gloabl transaction.
If there is any interest I can send a patch with this behaviour optional.

I guess the problem left is the search index which is stored on disc. I've used Compass in
a recent project
and it stores the lucene index in the database. Is there any plans for jackrabbit to support
that too?

/Magnus