jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Tako Schotanus" <quinte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unregistering namespaces
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:56:42 GMT
True, but it would make all write actions a bit more expensive, in certain
cases (like imports) possibly much more so.

On the other hand unregistering namespaces is not something that will happen
very often I think. Of course, depending on the size of your repository
unregistering might take a LOT of time if we have to search all of the
nodes.

Cheers,
 -Tako