jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "wendy Lee" <hawkliw...@gmail.com>
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 03:15:06 GMT
Hi,I config the jackrabbit as an application in the Jetty under Linux system
,I trace the process of Jetty  access log by command lsof
.I find there are many messages such as "java    13526 root  104r
REG        8,1   178635  901304
/opt/weekee-R8.8/repository/repository/index/_jf/_1.cfs
(deleted) ,java    13526 root  107r   REG        8,1    88831  983146
/opt/weekee-R8.8/repository/repository/index/_jq/_1.cfs (deleted)" . I think
the problem  is the lucene merge index file ,but it doesn't release the
index file descriptor.  I try to upgrade the  lucene jar from 1.4.3 to
2.0,but the compatibility problem is coming. So I need your help to
solve this
problem .Thank you.
                                                                      Wendeng

2006.10.29