jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From hsp_ <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: Errors on production environment, help.
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 14:25:33 GMT

Follow the repository.xml I am using:
<Repository>
    <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">
       <param name="dataSourceLocation"
value="java:jdbc/EscribaRepositorioDS"/>
           <param name="driver" value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>
       <param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
           <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="rep_"/>
        </FileSystem>
    <Security appName="Jackrabbit">
        <AccessManager
class="gov.pr.celepar.escriba.server.seguranca.Seguranca">
        </AccessManager>

        <LoginModule
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.SimpleLoginModule">
           <param name="anonymousId" value="anonymous"/>
        </LoginModule>
    </Security>

    <Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces" defaultWorkspace="default"
/>
    <Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
        <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">
               <param name="dataSourceLocation"
value="java:jdbc/EscribaWorkspaceDS"/>
                   <param name="driver" value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>
               <param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
                   <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_"/>
                </FileSystem>
                <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager">
               <param name="dataSourceLocation"
value="java:jdbc/EscribaPersistenciaWorkspaceDS"/>
                   <param name="driver" value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>
               <param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
                   <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="${wsp.name}_"/>
                   <param name="externalBLOBs" value="false"/>
                </PersistenceManager>

        <SearchIndex
            <param name="path" value="${wsp.home}/index"/>
            <param name="useCompoundFile" value="true"/>
            <param name="minMergeDocs" value="100"/>
            <param name="volatileIdleTime" value="3"/>
            <param name="maxMergeDocs" value="100000"/>
            <param name="mergeFactor" value="10"/>
            <param name="bufferSize" value="10"/>
            <param name="cacheSize" value="1000"/>
            <param name="forceConsistencyCheck" value="false"/>
            <param name="autoRepair" value="true"/>
            <param name="analyzer"
value="org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardAnalyzer"/>
            <param name="queryClass"
value="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryImpl"/>
            <param name="idleTime" value="-1"/>
            <param name="respectDocumentOrder" value="false"/>
            <param name="textFilterClasses"
value="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.MsExcelTextFilter,org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.MsPowerPointTextFilter,org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.MsWordTextFilter,org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.PdfTextFilter,org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.HTMLTextFilter,org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.XMLTextFilter,org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.RTFTextFilter,org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.OpenOfficeTextFilter"
/>
        </SearchIndex>

    </Workspace>

    <Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/version">
        <FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem">
               <param name="dataSourceLocation"
value="java:jdbc/EscribaVersionamentoDS"/>
                   <param name="driver" value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>
               <param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
                   <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="version_"/>
                </FileSystem>
        <PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager">
               <param name="dataSourceLocation"
value="java:jdbc/EscribaPersistenciaVersionamentoDS"/>
                   <param name="driver" value="org.postgresql.Driver"/>
               <param name="schema" value="postgresql"/>
                   <param name="schemaObjectPrefix" value="version_"/>
                   <param name="externalBLOBs" value="false"/>
                </PersistenceManager>
    </Versioning>
    <SearchIndex
        <param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository/index"/>
    </SearchIndex>
</Repository>

I am using the release 1.0.1 of jackrabbit.
There in a datasource file for each "<param name="dataSourceLocation"
value="java:jdbc/xxxxxx" />".
At certain moment the searches begin to cause errors on trying to get the
data, referenced by the lucene indexes, in the db, and no data or an
exception is returned by the search. I think that the data in the db would
be returned, independently if another data in the same query would not be
found in db by the indexes pointing to it. It looks like, if the result set
of reference nodes  found in the lucene indexes for that query, has some
node that is not actually in the db, all the dataset is broken up and
doesn't get a valid return (normally javanullexception).
I Hope was clear about my explanation of the error. If you need more
information about I will give you, I just not give you right now because I
don't mind what could be valid for your concern about.
Helio