jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From hsp_ <piccina...@ibest.com.br>
Subject Re: Errors on production environment, help.
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 18:50:07 GMT

Well, no one helped me with this post message until now, whatever...:-(
I did one schema db for each file, persistence, versioning configurations in
repository.xml, and one shemaobjectprefix for each configuration too.
So, was created some db separatedly in postgresql.
But, there are happening errors on finding itens, usually after did some
operation in jackrabbit envolving a message in log with [DocNumberCache].
After this message, the next search returns errors because the ids in the
indexer may be incorrect or unsync, I don't know exactly yet...

Well, I would to know if has anyone using some environment with postgresql
to persistence (Jboss).
Please, advice me, and send the configurations used (repository.xml or
datasources configuration, ...), any help will be very appreciated.
Thanks.
Helio.


hsp_ wrote:
> 
> Hi all;
> Please another time I get back here to your help.
> I am using jackrabbit in a solution of content manager, ok.
> It's happening some errors on the log of jboss that are hardly for us to
> detect the cause.
> The repository suddenly gets to shutdows (as you will see in the log)
> without a request to it, so the error starts.
> After the error the application doesn't get any nodes more from
> jackrabbit. It will only back works (jackrabbit) with a redeploy. We are
> using postgresql for database.
> Sorry about the size of this message. You are the mainly support I can
> get. I dont know if I was clearly about, but I hope the messages in the
> log will show you what could be.
> Follow the log error:
> 14:29:41,285 INFO  [STDOUT] 14:29:41,284 INFO  [RepositoryImpl] Shutting
> down repository...
> 14:29:41,289 INFO  [STDOUT] 14:29:41,289 INFO  [RepositoryImpl] shutting
> down workspace 'default'...
> 14:29:41,290 INFO  [STDOUT] 14:29:41,290 INFO  [ObservationManagerFactory]
> Notification of EventListeners stopped.
> 14:29:41,395 INFO  [STDOUT] 14:29:41,394 INFO  [IndexMerger] IndexMerger
> terminated
> 14:29:41,397 INFO  [STDOUT] 14:29:41,397 INFO  [SearchIndex] Index closed:
> /p/jboss4/server/default/data/gtf-escriba/teste005/workspaces/default/index
> 14:29:41,418 INFO  [STDOUT] 14:29:41,415 ERROR [DbFileSystem] failed to
> check existence of folder: /
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The core (backend) closed the
> connection. Probably an action you tooked is the guilty by the closed.
> 	at org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveChar(PGStream.java:168)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.executeV3(QueryExecutor.java:127)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:100)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:43)
> 	at
> org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:517)
> 	at
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:50)
> 	at
> org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.execute(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:259)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem.isFolder(DbFileSystem.java:614)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem.getOutputStream(DbFileSystem.java:960)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.FileSystemResource.getOutputStream(FileSystemResource.java:178)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.lock.LockManagerImpl.save(LockManagerImpl.java:210)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.lock.LockManagerImpl.close(LockManagerImpl.java:133)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.dispose(RepositoryImpl.java:1592)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.shutdown(RepositoryImpl.java:851)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.shutdown(BindableRepository.java:261)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository$1.run(BindableRepository.java:139)
> 14:29:41,419 INFO  [STDOUT] 14:29:41,419 WARN  [LockManagerImpl] I/O error
> while saving locks to '/locks': failed to check existence of folder: /
> 14:29:41,419 INFO  [STDOUT] 14:29:41,419 INFO  [RepositoryImpl] workspace
> 'default' has been shutdown
> 14:29:41,420 INFO  [STDOUT] 14:29:41,420 INFO  [IndexMerger] IndexMerger
> terminated
> 14:29:41,424 INFO  [STDOUT] 14:29:41,424 INFO  [SearchIndex] Index closed:
> /p/jboss4/server/default/data/gtf-escriba/teste005/repository/index
> 14:29:41,426 INFO  [STDOUT] 14:29:41,425 ERROR [DbFileSystem] failed to
> check existence of file system entry: /meta
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: The core (backend) closed the
> connection. Probably an action you tooked is the guilty by the closed.
> 	at org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveChar(PGStream.java:168)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.executeV3(QueryExecutor.java:127)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:100)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:43)
> 	at
> org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:517)
> 	at
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:50)
> 	at
> org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.execute(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:259)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem.exists(DbFileSystem.java:543)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.BasedFileSystem.exists(BasedFileSystem.java:120)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.FileSystemResource.makeParentDirs(FileSystemResource.java:99)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.storeRepProps(RepositoryImpl.java:994)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.shutdown(RepositoryImpl.java:869)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.shutdown(BindableRepository.java:261)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository$1.run(BindableRepository.java:139)
> 14:29:41,427 INFO  [STDOUT] 14:29:41,426 ERROR [RepositoryImpl] failed to
> persist repository properties
> javax.jcr.RepositoryException: failed to persist repository properties:
> failed to check existence of file system entry: /meta: failed to check
> existence of file system entry: /meta
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.storeRepProps(RepositoryImpl.java:1005)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.shutdown(RepositoryImpl.java:869)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.shutdown(BindableRepository.java:261)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository$1.run(BindableRepository.java:139)
> Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.FileSystemException: failed to
> check existence of file system entry: /meta
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem.exists(DbFileSystem.java:552)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.BasedFileSystem.exists(BasedFileSystem.java:120)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.FileSystemResource.makeParentDirs(FileSystemResource.java:99)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.storeRepProps(RepositoryImpl.java:994)
> 	... 3 more
> Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException:  The core (backend) closed
> the connection. Probably an action you tooked is the guilty by the closed.
> 	at org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveChar(PGStream.java:168)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.executeV3(QueryExecutor.java:127)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:100)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:43)
> 	at
> org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:517)
> 	at
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:50)
> 	at
> org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.execute(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:259)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem.exists(DbFileSystem.java:543)
> 	... 6 more
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.FileSystemException: failed to check
> existence of file system entry: /meta
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem.exists(DbFileSystem.java:552)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.BasedFileSystem.exists(BasedFileSystem.java:120)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.FileSystemResource.makeParentDirs(FileSystemResource.java:99)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.storeRepProps(RepositoryImpl.java:994)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.shutdown(RepositoryImpl.java:869)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository.shutdown(BindableRepository.java:261)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.jndi.BindableRepository$1.run(BindableRepository.java:139)
> Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: O n?cleo (backend) fechou a
> conex?o. Possivelemte uma a??o que voc? executou tenha causado o
> fechamento.
> 	at org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveChar(PGStream.java:168)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.executeV3(QueryExecutor.java:127)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:100)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:43)
> 	at
> org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:517)
> 	at
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:50)
> 	at
> org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.execute(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:259)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DbFileSystem.exists(DbFileSystem.java:543)
> 	... 6 more
> 14:29:41,429 INFO  [STDOUT] 14:29:41,429 INFO  [RepositoryImpl] Repository
> has been shutdown
> 
> 
> Follow the part of the error when I try to get some content after the
> server has showed the error listed above:
> 
> 10:08:12,237 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,238 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3$CacheClassLoader@42c0f6{
> url=null ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,238 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,238 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@8a569c{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,256 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,256 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3$CacheClassLoader@13f6b2b{
> url=null ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,256 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,256 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@9502da{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,260 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,260 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@ee46ec{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,266 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,266 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@1723bb6{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,274 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,274 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3$CacheClassLoader@ae65f7{
> url=null ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,274 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,275 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@1a84add{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,279 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,279 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@119ba40{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,282 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,282 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3$CacheClassLoader@12e958{
> url=null ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,282 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,282 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@195c9e3{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,285 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,285 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@f98c3c{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,302 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,302 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3$CacheClassLoader@a97f90{
> url=null ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,302 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,303 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@1f5fa91{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,319 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,319 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@15603d{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,333 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,334 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@16172ff{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,338 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,338 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@c4dcac{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,351 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,351 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@51d26f{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,398 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,398 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@110b2e3{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,410 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,410 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@bb8f84{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,428 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,428 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@1098af{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,446 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,446 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@1593be7{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,540 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,540 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@1dd5e7a{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,567 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,567 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@bcb02b{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,570 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,570 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@1d1d76d{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,608 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,608 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@5f65a8{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,636 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,636 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@19c7e47{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,643 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,643 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@1f9e07c{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,650 INFO  [STDOUT] Criando uma nova sessao para o usuario: thiago
> 10:08:12,651 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,651 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@cadde{ url=null ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,652 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,652 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@6ad835{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,655 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,655 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@1299e2b{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,656 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,656 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@14f2802{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:12,680 DEBUG [UnifiedClassLoader] New jmx UCL with url null
> 10:08:12,680 DEBUG [RepositoryClassLoader] setRepository,
> repository=org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3@d03877,
> cl=org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader3@15205f4{ url=null
> ,addedOrder=0}
> 10:08:13,046 INFO  [STDOUT] 10:08:13,042 ERROR
> [SimpleDbPersistenceManager] failed to check existence of node state:
> 6412cc45-e3d6-408a-b1d9-993e0e045a41
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: O n?cleo (backend) fechou a conex?o.
> Possivelemte uma a??o que voc? executou tenha causado o fechamento.
> 	at org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveChar(PGStream.java:168)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.executeV3(QueryExecutor.java:127)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:100)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:43)
> 	at
> org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:517)
> 	at
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:50)
> 	at
> org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.execute(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:259)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager.exists(SimpleDbPersistenceManager.java:847)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.hasNonVirtualItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java:811)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.getItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java:206)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.ChildAxisQuery$ChildAxisScorer.calculateChildren(ChildAxisQuery.java:339)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.ChildAxisQuery$ChildAxisScorer.next(ChildAxisQuery.java:250)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.Scorer.score(Scorer.java:37)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.DescendantSelfAxisQuery$DescendantSelfAxisScorer.calculateSubHits(DescendantSelfAxisQuery.java:314)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.DescendantSelfAxisQuery$DescendantSelfAxisScorer.next(DescendantSelfAxisQuery.java:253)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.Scorer.score(Scorer.java:37)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.search(IndexSearcher.java:92)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.getMoreDocs(Hits.java:64)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.<init>(Hits.java:43)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:33)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:27)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.executeQuery(SearchIndex.java:376)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:174)
> 	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:130)
> 	at
> gov.pr.celepar.escriba.server.exe.EscribaFacadeExe.pesquisarRepositorio(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> gov.pr.celepar.escriba.server.exe.EscribaFacadeExe.pesquisarRepositorioPorSql(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> gov.pr.celepar.escriba.server.service.EscribaFacadeService.pesquisarCountRepositorioPorSql(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.java:397)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:186)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:323)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
> 	at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
> 	at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
> 	at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:453)
> 	at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> 	at
> org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
> 	at
> org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.CustomPrincipalValve.invoke(CustomPrincipalValve.java:39)
> 	at
> org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:153)
> 	at
> org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:59)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
> 	at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856)
> 	at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run(MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 10:08:13,049 INFO  [STDOUT] 10:08:13,048 ERROR
> [SimpleDbPersistenceManager] failed to check existence of node state:
> 6412cc45-e3d6-408a-b1d9-993e0e045a41
> org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: O n?cleo (backend) fechou a conex?o.
> Possivelemte uma a??o que voc? executou tenha causado o fechamento.
> 	at org.postgresql.core.PGStream.ReceiveChar(PGStream.java:168)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.executeV3(QueryExecutor.java:127)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:100)
> 	at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:43)
> 	at
> org.postgresql.jdbc1.AbstractJdbc1Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc1Statement.java:517)
> 	at
> org.postgresql.jdbc2.AbstractJdbc2Statement.execute(AbstractJdbc2Statement.java:50)
> 	at
> org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrappedPreparedStatement.execute(WrappedPreparedStatement.java:259)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.SimpleDbPersistenceManager.exists(SimpleDbPersistenceManager.java:847)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.hasNonVirtualItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java:811)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.hasItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java:244)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.VersionItemStateProvider.hasItemState(VersionItemStateProvider.java:173)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.getItemState(SharedItemStateManager.java:211)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.ChildAxisQuery$ChildAxisScorer.calculateChildren(ChildAxisQuery.java:339)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.ChildAxisQuery$ChildAxisScorer.next(ChildAxisQuery.java:250)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.Scorer.score(Scorer.java:37)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.DescendantSelfAxisQuery$DescendantSelfAxisScorer.calculateSubHits(DescendantSelfAxisQuery.java:314)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.DescendantSelfAxisQuery$DescendantSelfAxisScorer.next(DescendantSelfAxisQuery.java:253)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.Scorer.score(Scorer.java:37)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.IndexSearcher.search(IndexSearcher.java:92)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.getMoreDocs(Hits.java:64)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.Hits.<init>(Hits.java:43)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:33)
> 	at org.apache.lucene.search.Searcher.search(Searcher.java:27)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.executeQuery(SearchIndex.java:376)
> 	at
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:174)
> 	at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:130)
> 	at
> gov.pr.celepar.escriba.server.exe.EscribaFacadeExe.pesquisarRepositorio(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> gov.pr.celepar.escriba.server.exe.EscribaFacadeExe.pesquisarRepositorioPorSql(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at
> gov.pr.celepar.escriba.server.service.EscribaFacadeService.pesquisarCountRepositorioPorSql(Unknown
> Source)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> 	at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.invokeMethod(RPCProvider.java:397)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.providers.java.RPCProvider.processMessage(RPCProvider.java:186)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.providers.java.JavaProvider.invoke(JavaProvider.java:323)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:32)
> 	at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:118)
> 	at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.invoke(SimpleChain.java:83)
> 	at org.apache.axis.handlers.soap.SOAPService.invoke(SOAPService.java:453)
> 	at org.apache.axis.server.AxisServer.invoke(AxisServer.java:281)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:699)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
> 	at
> org.apache.axis.transport.http.AxisServletBase.service(AxisServletBase.java:327)
> 	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> 	at
> org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
> 	at
> org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.CustomPrincipalValve.invoke(CustomPrincipalValve.java:39)
> 	at
> org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:153)
> 	at
> org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:59)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
> 	at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
> 	at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856)
> 	at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
> 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run(MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112)
> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
> 10:08:13,093 INFO  [STDOUT] Closing the session for the user: thiago
> 
> Thanks
> Helio
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Errors-on-production-environment%2C-help.-tf2344949.html#a6626511
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message