jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Shane Preater" <shane.prea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Pulling binary data from a property
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 14:29:47 GMT
Hi Stefan,
Thanks for the help. I will put further questions to the user list. Sorry
about that.

I am using the RMI implementation to aquire a repository instance so this
maybe my problem.

The repository is acquired through JNDI and then I simply acquire the
correct node using session.getRootNode(); then node.getNode("myNode");

Hopefully this will help narrow the problem down.
Shane.