jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using jackrabbit repository remotely
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 08:22:45 GMT
Hi,

In the future, for other implementation specific extensions, we could maybe
use a wrapper mechanism like the one from JDBC 4.0, as described here:

http://java.sun.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/sql/Wrapper.html

This mechanism was invented for JDBC drivers, but it can be used for other
APIs as well (as far as I see). For Jackrabbit, probably we should remove
the 'generic' part of it.

Thomas