jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Modrzyk <nicolas.modr...@macnica.com>
Subject Re: Persisting beans in the content repository
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 02:09:41 GMT
Christophe,

Given the thing we like in our tool, is the fact that no
configuration is needed, you just need a reference to the node you
want to store the bean, could that be fitted in Graffito by any means ?

Also, what Timur said on the thread on the server side:
http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=42547#219899

He had the api to also do the reverse. Meaning, he could create a
bean from some data available in the repository.
I could imagine use-cases where this could be useful. Would this be
possible within Graffito ?

Niko
>  but
> there is a plan (at least some discussion) to move this tools inside
> jackrabbit.
would that be committed in the contrib section ? would there be fo