jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Jackrabbit 1.1.1 release plan
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 14:59:39 GMT
Hi,

We already have a number of notable issues and fixes after the 1.1
release, so I've decided to start preparing for a 1.1.1 patch release
in mid-November. Since we have a few structural changes in progress in
trunk, I will be merging any 1.1.1 fixes from the trunk to the 1.1
branch and creating the release from the branch.

The current list of fixes to be included in the 1.1.1 release is:

    * [JCR-562] - 'OR' in XPath query badly interpreted
    * [JCR-563] - encode/decode
    * [JCR-574] - MsExcelTextFilter throws Exception. Repository is
not startable
    * [JCR-587] - XMLTextFilter does not extract text elements
    * [JCR-594] - It's not possible to register event listeners that
filters on mixin supertypes
    * [JCR-598] - DateValue.equals() relies on Calendar.equals()
    * [JCR-600] - Repository does not release all resources on shutdown
    * [JCR-602] - importXML still depends on Xerces
    * [JCR-605] - Error when registering node types on virgin repository
    * [JCR-606] - RMI-DateValue does not support full ISO8601 format

You can target other fixes for the release by tagging an issue with
the Fix Version "1.1.1". There are currently no open issues targeted
for 1.1.1, but I'll keep the tab open for the next two weeks so
there's still time to get your favourite fixes in.

BR,

Jukka Zitting