jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.1
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 04:36:29 GMT
Hi,

> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.1. The
> vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from Jackrabbit
> committers are binding. The vote  passes if at least three +1 votes
> are cast.

The vote passes with three binding +1 votes and one non-binding +1
vote. The binding votes were:

+1 Jukka Zitting
+1 Stefan Guggisberg
+1 Marcel Reutegger

The non-binding vote was:

+1 Helio (piccinatto@ibest.com.br)

Miro Walker cast a non-binding -1 vote, but appeared to cancel that
saying "I'm persuaded re: releasing 1.1" after a short debate.

I will push the release out and send the release announcement as soon
as the download mirrors have been updated.

BR,

Jukka Zitting