jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.1
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2006 20:29:46 GMT

> Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Jackrabbit 1.1. The
> vote is open for the next 72 hours, and only votes from Jackrabbit
> committers are binding. The vote  passes if at least three +1 votes
> are cast.

The vote period is soon over and I've so far only got two binding +1
votes (me and Stefan). Could some other commmitter still check the
release candidate and vote so I can proceed tomorrow? The candidate
passes all enabled unit tests, works fine at least for my use cases,
and should have all the licensing stuff correctly in place.

Jukka Zitting