jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Modrzyk <nicolas.modr...@macnica.com>
Subject Re: Persisting beans in the content repository
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:23:59 GMT
Hi Alexandru,

I did not try it, but I read the doc online for jcr-mapping:
http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/jcr-mapping/simple-strategies/
introduction-strategies.html
Graffito sounded way more complete when you want to write the whole
mapping strategy.

The bean mapper sounded simpler for basic functional use. We did not
have more requirements than map the bean to the repository(with good
speed) so that its fields were searchable using the regular query
manager.

Niko