jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: NoPrefixDeclaredException
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:24:36 GMT
Hi Dan,

can you please create a jira issue with exact information how to reproduce this
issue.

regards
  marcel

Dan Connelly wrote:
> I do not define any structured nodes:  nt:unstructured is good enough 
> for this UC.
> 
> I import the following (legitimate) XML file into a Workspace:
> 
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ASCII"?>
> <library:Library xmi:version="2.0"
>    xmlns:xmi="http://www.omg.org/XMI"
>    xmlns:library="http://www.example.eclipse.org/Library"
>    name="My Library">
>  <writers href="resource/resWriter.xml#/0"/>
>  <writers href="resource/resWriter.xml#/1"/>
>  <writers href="resource/resWriter.xml#/2"/>
>  <books href="resource/resBook.xml#/0"/>
>  <books href="resource/resBook.xml#/1"/>
>  <books href="resource/resBook.xml#/2"/>
> </library:Library>
> 
> In fact, the import succeeds in this (simple) case.   The workspace has 
> 6  sub-nodes, two triples of SNS nt:unstructured nodes.  The attributes 
> appear as String properties.
> 
> However NoPrefixDeclaredException gets thrown  during the import and 
> clutters up the log (see below).   The XML file is outside of my 
> control.  It must be imported as is.
> 
> It looks like the built-in "xmlns" prefix is being stepped on.    This 
> does not give me confidence that complex XML files would import 
> correctly.    How serious is this "internal error"?
> 
>       -- Dan
> 
> 
> ERROR: Error filtering events.
> javax.jcr.RepositoryException: internal error: encountered unregistered 
> namespace in path: no prefix declared for URI: 
> http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/: no prefix declared for URI: 
> http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventImpl.getPath(EventImpl.java:100) 
> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.onEvent(SearchManager.java:388)
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventConsumer.consumeEvents(EventConsumer.java:230)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.ObservationManagerFactory.dispatchEvents(ObservationManagerFactory.java:218)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection.dispatch(EventStateCollection.java:430)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager$Update.end(SharedItemStateManager.java:607)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.update(SharedItemStateManager.java:697)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.update(LocalItemStateManager.java:315)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.XAItemStateManager.update(XAItemStateManager.java:322)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.update(LocalItemStateManager.java:291)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.BatchedItemOperations.update(BatchedItemOperations.java:184)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.WorkspaceImporter.end(WorkspaceImporter.java:757) 
> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.DocViewImportHandler.endDocument(DocViewImportHandler.java:309)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.ImportHandler.endDocument(ImportHandler.java:149) 
> 
>    at 
> com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.ToXMLSAXHandler.endDocument(ToXMLSAXHandler.java:182)

> 
>    at 
> com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.parse(DOM2TO.java:124)
>    at 
> com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.parse(DOM2TO.java:85)
>    at 
> com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transformIdentity(TransformerImpl.java:596)

> 
>    at 
> com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:642)

> 
>    at 
> com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:281)

> 
>    at 
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.jcr.emf.test.LibraryContainmentProxyTest.updateRepository(LibraryContainmentProxyTest.java:306)

> 
>    at 
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.jcr.emf.test.LibraryContainmentProxyTest.testQuickStart(LibraryContainmentProxyTest.java:211)

> 
>    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>    at 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
> 
>    at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

> 
>    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>    at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>    at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>    at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>    at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
>    at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>    at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>    at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>    at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>    at junit.textui.TestRunner.doRun(TestRunner.java:116)
>    at junit.textui.TestRunner.doRun(TestRunner.java:109)
>    at junit.textui.TestRunner.run(TestRunner.java:72)
>    at junit.textui.TestRunner.run(TestRunner.java:57)
>    at 
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.jcr.emf.test.LibraryContainmentProxyTest.main(LibraryContainmentProxyTest.java:84)

> 
> Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.name.NoPrefixDeclaredException: no 
> prefix declared for URI: http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.name.QName.toJCRName(QName.java:757)
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.name.Path$PathElement.toJCRName(Path.java:1391)
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.name.Path.toJCRPath(Path.java:847)
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventImpl.getPath(EventImpl.java:92)
>    ... 38 more
> org.apache.jackrabbit.name.NoPrefixDeclaredException: no prefix declared 
> for URI: http://www.w3.org/2000/xmlns/
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.name.QName.toJCRName(QName.java:757)
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.name.Path$PathElement.toJCRName(Path.java:1391)
>    at org.apache.jackrabbit.name.Path.toJCRPath(Path.java:847)
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventImpl.getPath(EventImpl.java:92)
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.onEvent(SearchManager.java:388)
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventConsumer.consumeEvents(EventConsumer.java:230)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.ObservationManagerFactory.dispatchEvents(ObservationManagerFactory.java:218)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.EventStateCollection.dispatch(EventStateCollection.java:430)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager$Update.end(SharedItemStateManager.java:607)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.SharedItemStateManager.update(SharedItemStateManager.java:697)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.update(LocalItemStateManager.java:315)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.XAItemStateManager.update(XAItemStateManager.java:322)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.LocalItemStateManager.update(LocalItemStateManager.java:291)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.BatchedItemOperations.update(BatchedItemOperations.java:184)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.WorkspaceImporter.end(WorkspaceImporter.java:757) 
> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.DocViewImportHandler.endDocument(DocViewImportHandler.java:309)

> 
>    at 
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.xml.ImportHandler.endDocument(ImportHandler.java:149) 
> 
>    at 
> com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.serializer.ToXMLSAXHandler.endDocument(ToXMLSAXHandler.java:182)

> 
>    at 
> com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.parse(DOM2TO.java:124)
>    at 
> com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.DOM2TO.parse(DOM2TO.java:85)
>    at 
> com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transformIdentity(TransformerImpl.java:596)

> 
>    at 
> com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:642)

> 
>    at 
> com.sun.org.apache.xalan.internal.xsltc.trax.TransformerImpl.transform(TransformerImpl.java:281)

> 
>    at 
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.jcr.emf.test.LibraryContainmentProxyTest.updateRepository(LibraryContainmentProxyTest.java:306)

> 
>    at 
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.jcr.emf.test.LibraryContainmentProxyTest.testQuickStart(LibraryContainmentProxyTest.java:211)

> 
>    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>    at 
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) 
> 
>    at 
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

> 
>    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>    at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>    at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>    at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>    at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
>    at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>    at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>    at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>    at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>    at junit.textui.TestRunner.doRun(TestRunner.java:116)
>    at junit.textui.TestRunner.doRun(TestRunner.java:109)
>    at junit.textui.TestRunner.run(TestRunner.java:72)
>    at junit.textui.TestRunner.run(TestRunner.java:57)
>    at 
> org.eclipse.emf.teneo.jcr.emf.test.LibraryContainmentProxyTest.main(LibraryContainmentProxyTest.java:84)

> 
> 



Mime
View raw message