jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Villegas <...@uniscope.jp>
Subject Re: exception in indexer when creating versionable node
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 15:41:28 GMT
Hi,

I reported this error first and Magnus reports having my same problem.
The very first time my repository is started, I register my custom node
types and namespaces. I don't get errors at this time. I can create
non-versionable nodes with no errors. The error happens every time I
create a versionable node. Once I restart the repository the errors
don't happen anymore.

Carlos