jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: exception in indexer when creating versionable node
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 09:36:24 GMT
Hi Magnus,

I tried to reproduce the problem you described. However I was not able to do so.
at least not with the exception you described. What I see is an error in the log
file, when node types are registered on a repository that was started for the
very first time:

26.10.2006 10:36:02 *ERROR* [main] VirtualNodeTypeStateManager: Unable to index
new nodetype: javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException (VirtualNodeTypeStateManager.java,
line 159)

I've created a jira issue which might be related to the behaviour you see in
your setup:

btw. what actions do you perform on the repository after you register the node
types? Or does the NullPointerException already occur when you register the node
types?

regards
  marcel