jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: JackRabbit performance and scalability
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:11:19 GMT
Hi Arthur,

thanks a lot for investigating the performance of jackrabbit in such detail.

you seem to have quite a good understanding of the internals of jackrabbit. Can
I encourage you to propose patches for the hot spots you identified?

we will be happy to review them and incorporate the changes if performance can
be improved with them.

regards
  marcel