jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Modrzyk <nicolas.modr...@macnica.com>
Subject Re: Persisting beans in the content repository
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 09:05:22 GMT
Hi Christophe,

A few people pointed out graffito already, and I was greatly
impressed as I've said in a previous email.

We have the same goal indeed and I also like the comments on
hibernate which I find very valid.
But as written on the page you've been liking to, there has been no
release yet.
Also surfing the svn repository, no code has been committed since
december last year, so I thought the project was not developed
anymore and nobody denied my impression on a previous post.

Therefore, this was developped.

Regards,

Niko