jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Modrzyk <nicolas.modr...@macnica.com>
Subject Persisting beans in the content repository
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2006 01:02:21 GMT
Hi All,

We've developed something called a bean coder for our application.
We've made it open source in case other people would want to use it.
With it, you can easily persist some java beans to the repository,
and retrieve them at any time.

The pretty cool thing is that it plays nicely with the repository
searches facility so that you can quickly and easily retrieve some
persisted objects from list or maps.

A short tutorial is available at the following URL:
http://www.openwfe.org/openwfe-jcr-beancoder.html

Not sure this is suitable for everyone, especially developers
concerned with more complete solutions (like ..?), but this has been
working very well so far in our production environment, so just felt
like we should contribute back something to the community.

Regards,

Nicolas & John,