jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Status of the clustering effort?
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 12:58:15 GMT
Hi,

My company is currently evaluating Jackrabbit as a replacement for our
current content repository. But for this, we would definitely needs
clustering both for HA and scaling out (we currently host several To of
data).

I have seen the open issue on JIRA (JCR 169). It seems we are still thinking
about it but nothing is "in the pipe". Is this assumption correct please?

Since I am at the same time writing my master's thesis, I was thinking of
working on this task (and write my thesis on it) if it is still needed. I
can dedicate enough time on this (basically this would be my work of the
year). Therefore my question is: what is the current status of this effort?
Is it still needed?

BR
Nico