jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improving the accessibility of the Jackrabbit core
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 10:20:10 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Cleaner code is a consequence of the current quality control process through
patches review; not something my point would lead to.

My point was unclear: I meant JR core would have more functionnality (and
some new ones are still needed) with a little bit of documentation of this
part. I would gladly work on this part with your help since I will need to
understand some parts better than I currently do.

BR,
Nico