jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Shane Preater" <shane.prea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Getting the path from a NodeId
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 14:26:31 GMT
Ahh its even easier.
Because I am in the AccessManager I do not know about the workspace but.
I am supplied with a HierarchyManager which gives me a function called
getPath and takes an ItemId.
So sorted.

Thanks for your help though. I just hope this helps some others who are
trying to setup more comprehensive authorization than the default.

Shane.