jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From J Kuijpers <japq...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: getting the latest version of a checkedout node
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 09:33:58 GMT

I don't think so. This is actually restoring the node, so the current node is
overwritten with the older version. I just want to read the latest version
of a node before it was checked out.
In my application users are reading nodes, the checkedout state of a node
shouldn't be visable for the users. When a user has checked out a node and
is changing it, all other users should get the latest version before it was
checked out, when they request the node. Only when the node is checked in
again they get the one with changes.