jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From J Kuijpers <japq...@hotmail.com>
Subject getting the latest version of a checkedout node
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 15:38:17 GMT

Hello, when the property jcr:isCheckedOut of a node is true, I want to
retrieve this node without the changes which are possibly made during the
checkout state. So I want to retrieve the node as it was, when it was last
checked in. Only when the checkedout node is checkedin the changes are final
so then I want to retrieve the node with ithe changes.

Is this possible? If so, how would I achieve this? I am looking at the
frozennode property, am I on the right track?
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Dev forum at Nabble.com.