jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "JcrLinks" by DavidNuescheler
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:12:37 GMT
On 9/21/06, David Kennedy <davek@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> The description of the page is "This page contains links to articles and
> applications based on JCR and Jackrabbit."
>
> How is the distinction made between those applications based on JSR 170
> only and those based on Jackrabbit (and thus JSR 170 as well)?

The "and" in the sentence was meant as "articles and applications
based on JCR *and* articles and applications based on Jackrabbit"
instead of "articles and applications based on *both* JCR and
Jackrabbit".

Feel free to modify the page to make the classification clearer,
though in general I don't think we should have too many applications
that depend directly on Jackrabbit core instead of the JCR API.

BR,

Jukka Zitting