jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Object-content mapping tool in Graffito
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 13:29:35 GMT

On 9/7/06, Dan Connelly <dsconnelly@adelphia.net> wrote:
> Any idea, at this point, what name you would use for this subproject in
> Jackrabbit?
> I have "graffito" in my dependent code now.   I would not want to change
> this to "jackrabbit" as that would imply a dependency that does not
> exist.   (Other JCRs are not excluded.)

I would figure that the mapping too would end up as something like a
"jcr-mapping" project within the "org.apache.jackrabbit" group. Note
that the "Jackrabbit content repository" appears independently as a
"jackrabbit-core" project within the same group, so having the mapping
tool as a Jackrabbit subproject wouldn't imply a code dependency on
the Jackrabbit core as they would both just share the JCR API
dependency and the same groupId.

Jukka Zitting