jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:21:28 GMT
Hi,

I just checked the subscription statistics of the Jackrabbit mailing
lists and noticed that there are about twice as many subscribers on
dev@jackrabbit.apache.org than there are at
spring when we released 1.0 and graduated from the Incubator, but it
seems that many people have missed the announcement.

The user list is rapidly growing in activity, and there are some
quality discussions there related to Jackrabbit usage, so I would like
to encourage everyone to subscribe unless already there. You can
subscribe by sending an empty message to
users-subscribe@jackrabbit.apache.org and answering the confirmation
message.

BR,

Jukka Zitting