jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Object-content mapping tool in Graffito
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 11:03:14 GMT
Hi,

On 9/1/06, Nicolas Modrzyk <Nicolas.Modrzyk@macnica.com> wrote:
> I had a look at Graffito before, and while it looked promising the
> site hasn't been updated since february, and no activity has been
> recorded for a while now (5 weeks ago the license header was updated).
>
> Does anyone knows what the status of the project is ?

The project is not too active at the moment, but the mailing list
traffic has been increasing (see the stats at
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-graffito-dev/)
since I and a few volunteered to step in as additional project mentors
to help move things forward. Moving the mapping tool to Jackrabbit is
one idea that we came up for better focusing the goals of the project.

BR,

Jukka Zitting