jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Connelly <dsconne...@adelphia.net>
Subject Re: Object-content mapping tool in Graffito
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2006 18:15:58 GMT
Jukka:

Let me suggest that a *fresh* name for the "jcr mapping" component when
(if) it moves to Jackrabbit would help to 1) create a bigger buzz, 2)
bring in fresh contributors and 3) reduce confusion.

Here are a few suggestions that seem to suggest themselves.    To my
knowledge (which is limited) any one of them could be used without
confusion.

    * Occam
    * Jacob
    * Snowshoe  (non-hibernating jackrabbit)
    * JackInPOX  (like JPOX, Java Persistent ObjectX)
    * Jacko

    -- Dan