jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Sandro Böhme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Object-content mapping tool in Graffito
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 19:30:45 GMT
Hi Dan,

it's nice to see an EMF model mapping for JCR custom node types growing
up. I plan to create a prototype for some kind of a JCRExplorer with
EMF. At the moment I don't know when I can start with it, but it's
certainly planned. If you want, we can collaborate in some way. What
do you think?

Ciao,

Sandro