jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Connelly <dsconne...@adelphia.net>
Subject Re: Object-content mapping tool in Graffito
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 15:13:48 GMT
I'm for it.

I do most of my work on Eclipse.   The Apogee CMS tool has been approved
as an Eclipse project (but the code is still at Nuxeo).  I am following
Apogee as a potential user,  not (currently) as a contributor.

Apogee includes Jackrabbit support for its flavor of graffito:cmsobject
There is no object mapping.   I would eventually like to contribute (or
support) a  mapping of Eclipse's EMF models to JCR custom node types
under Apogee.   I am hacking together a Graffito-based jcr mapping for
this at the present time.

This concept would gain more acceptance at Eclipse if the ocm presented
to them were a Jackrabbit extension rather than a Graffito extension.

       -- Dan Connelly