jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Modrzyk <Nicolas.Modr...@macnica.com>
Subject Re: Object-content mapping tool in Graffito
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 08:58:31 GMT
Hi,

I had a look at Graffito before, and while it looked promising the
site hasn't been updated since february, and no activity has been
recorded for a while now (5 weeks ago the license header was updated).

Does anyone knows what the status of the project is ?

If the project is still moving then yes, this is a great move to do.

Nicolas,