jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From senthilkumar sivanandam <krsent...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Re : ERROR - failed to write node state
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2006 16:40:58 GMT
Thank you all. It worked after changing the driver and
modifying the ddl as below. Orignally node_id was char
36 and I changed to char(255)

create table NODE (NODE_ID char(255) not null,
NODE_DATA image not null)
create unique index NODE_IDX on NODE (NODE_ID)
create table PROP (PROP_ID varchar(1024) not null,
PROP_DATA image not null)
create unique index PROP_IDX on PROP (PROP_ID)
create table REFS (NODE_ID char(255) not null,
REFS_DATA image not null)
create unique index REFS_IDX on REFS (NODE_ID)
create table BINVAL (BINVAL_ID varchar(1024) not null,
BINVAL_DATA image not null)
create unique index BINVAL_IDX on BINVAL (BINVAL_ID)


--- senthilkumar sivanandam <krsenthil@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> I am using Microsoft SQL Server  2000 - 8.00.194
> Service Pack 2 and trying to setup repository. I am
> getting the below exception and not sure what is
> wrong. 
> 
> 
> Here is the debug info.
> 
> DEBUG - Initializing transient repository
> INFO - Starting repository...
> INFO - LocalFileSystem initialized at path
> c:\temp\myrepo\repository
> DEBUG - node type
> '{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0}base' is already
> contained.
> DEBUG - node type
> '{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0}referenceable' is
> already contained.
> DEBUG - node type
> '{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0}base' is already
> contained.
> DEBUG - node type
> '{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0}unstructured' is
> already contained.
> INFO - no custom node type definitions found
> INFO - LocalFileSystem initialized at path
> c:\temp\myrepo\version
> INFO - LocalFileSystem initialized at path
> c:\temp\myrepo\version\blobs
> ERROR - failed to write node state:
> deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> java.sql.DataTruncation: Data truncation
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.SQLDiagnostic.addDiagnostic(SQLDiagnostic.java:379)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.tdsErrorToken(TdsCore.java:2781)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.nextToken(TdsCore.java:2224)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.getMoreResults(TdsCore.java:628)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.processResults(JtdsStatement.java:525)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.executeSQL(JtdsStatement.java:487)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(JtdsPreparedStatement.java:421)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.store(DatabasePersistenceManager.java:471)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.AbstractPersistenceManager.store(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:67)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.store(DatabasePersistenceManager.java:332)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.VersionManagerImpl.<init>(VersionManagerImpl.java:154)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(RepositoryImpl.java:306)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:245)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:498)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$1.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:186)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:265)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:333)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:363)
> 	at Secondhop.main(Secondhop.java:19)
> javax.jcr.RepositoryException: failed to write node
> state: deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe: failed
> to
> write node state:
> deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.VersionManagerImpl.<init>(VersionManagerImpl.java:169)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(RepositoryImpl.java:306)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:245)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:498)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$1.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:186)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:265)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:333)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:363)
> 	at Secondhop.main(Secondhop.java:19)
> Caused by:
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException:
> failed to write node state:
> deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.store(DatabasePersistenceManager.java:478)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.AbstractPersistenceManager.store(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:67)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.store(DatabasePersistenceManager.java:332)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.VersionManagerImpl.<init>(VersionManagerImpl.java:154)
> 	... 8 more
> Caused by: java.sql.DataTruncation: Data truncation
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.SQLDiagnostic.addDiagnostic(SQLDiagnostic.java:379)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.tdsErrorToken(TdsCore.java:2781)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.nextToken(TdsCore.java:2224)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.getMoreResults(TdsCore.java:628)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.processResults(JtdsStatement.java:525)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.executeSQL(JtdsStatement.java:487)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(JtdsPreparedStatement.java:421)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.store(DatabasePersistenceManager.java:471)
> 	... 11 more
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.ItemStateException:
> failed to write node state:
> deadbeef-face-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.store(DatabasePersistenceManager.java:478)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.AbstractPersistenceManager.store(AbstractPersistenceManager.java:67)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.store(DatabasePersistenceManager.java:332)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.VersionManagerImpl.<init>(VersionManagerImpl.java:154)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.createVersionManager(RepositoryImpl.java:306)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:245)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:498)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$1.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:186)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:265)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:333)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:363)
> 	at Secondhop.main(Secondhop.java:19)
> Caused by: java.sql.DataTruncation: Data truncation
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.SQLDiagnostic.addDiagnostic(SQLDiagnostic.java:379)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.tdsErrorToken(TdsCore.java:2781)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.nextToken(TdsCore.java:2224)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.TdsCore.getMoreResults(TdsCore.java:628)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.processResults(JtdsStatement.java:525)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsStatement.executeSQL(JtdsStatement.java:487)
> 	at
>
net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.JtdsPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(JtdsPreparedStatement.java:421)
> 	at
>
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.state.db.DatabasePersistenceManager.store(DatabasePersistenceManager.java:471)
> 	... 11 more
> Exception in thread "main" 
> 
> 
> 
> ****************************************************
> 
> Here is my repository.xml
> 
> 
> <Repository>
> 	<!--
> 		virtual file system where the repository stores
> global state
> 		(e.g. registered namespaces, custom node types,
> etc.)
> 	-->
> 	<FileSystem
> 	
>
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">
> 		<param name="path" value="${rep.home}/repository"
> />
> 	</FileSystem>
> 
> 	<!--
> 		security configuration
> 	-->
> 	<Security appName="Jackrabbit">
> 		<!--
> 			access manager:
> 			class: FQN of class implementing the
> AccessManager
> interface
> 		-->
> 
=== message truncated ===


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
http://mail.yahoo.com 

Mime
View raw message