jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From Paco Avila <pav...@git.es>
Subject jackrabbit repository access from two webapps
Date Sat, 09 Sep 2006 19:04:55 GMT
I've an application in a EAR. The application has an html interface with
FORM authentication, and another interfaz with webservices using BASIC
authentication. Because I need two authentication methods, I need two
WAR files (each one with an autherntication method).

The FORM-WAR access to an Jacrabbit repository, and the BASIC-WAR needs
to access to the same repository. When the FORM-WAR is deployed,
initialize the jackrabbit repository using a startup servlet. But when I
access to BASIC-WAR webservices, it tries to initialize the same
repository again.

It is possible to avoid this second initialization?

Thanks in advance.
--
Paco Avila <pavila@git.es>