jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improving the accessibility of the Jackrabbit core
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:22:15 GMT
Hi,

I have got familiar with JR codebase in the last few months and follow is
based on my experience in the backup tool.
The community is really helpful when you need some help but in order to
understand the basic concept you need to dig into the code and into the JCR
spec.

A general documentation might be a good idea: a user one where key concepts
are explained (versioning, nodetypes, and so on). We can I think mostly
copy/paste from the JCR to the Wiki. We also need  I believe some
documentations about JR 's internals: how a node is updated what is an
ItemState.

BR
Nico