jackrabbit-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas " <nto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reregistering Nodetypes
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 13:29:55 GMT
Hi,

Why not use  EffectiveNodeType<file:///home/ntoper/ebooks/jackrabbit/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/EffectiveNodeType.html>
*reregisterNodeType<file:///home/ntoper/ebooks/jackrabbit/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/NodeTypeRegistry.html#reregisterNodeType%28org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeDef%29>
*(NodeTypeDef<file:///home/ntoper/ebooks/jackrabbit/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/nodetype/NodeTypeDef.html>
 ntd) from the NodeTypeRegistry?.

Nico

--
a+